Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Merries Diaper Review

 
Ok, This is the most expensive diapers I ever bought after numerous brands.
 
I bought it at the price of RM 56.90 for a bag of 64 pcs (M sze) at Aeon Jusco Bandaraya. (only there, fellow Malaccans can get)
 
 
 
And it was on a promotion, meaning if u buy two bags u can get a Merries Bunny which I had diligently placed it with Baby Sam below.
 


(Baby Sam with Merries Bunny) 

Before offer, it was sold at the price of RM63.90. SIAO! Lao Niang will never buy it if it is not on promo!

I mean a pcs for like a ringgit plus?! My money is earn with sweat and blood! Butt red boh red , my account will turn red first!!!!

Anyway, lets review it.

The material was damn good I tell u! As good as I wish it is my sanitary pad lo! (I know Kao got sanitary pad but this got better corak than the adults one)

And the bunnies were damn cute to see, I mean after changing gazillions of diapers hor ..this has to be an essential point lo! Mums need to be entertained as well ma!

The absorbency was great, even soft poo can disappears!  And Baby Sam didn't even shrieked or cried whenever she pooed or pee! Amazing right?! Till, we carried her and smelt it (ok, not cool~!)

 Baby  Sam was a happy baby whenever she wore Merries, with its thin material unlike Mamypoko. She is able to move her legs easily! No bulky sign between her V ! and I can put on her pretty clothes without hassles! No tightness around her butt and no worries on the printing of the diapers show on her clothings (sometimes damn sien one when we wore light colours of pants for her then can c the diapers corak from our naked eyes...ruined the baju)

Also, Merries diapers have urine indicators for all sizes!!!!!unlike Mamypoko only has it till size S. After that, u need to peekaboo by opening their diapers tape to c inside...



 
(C the w, not bulky right. Until Sam's leg can kempit it tightly)


So being a stockist of diapers, (actually I seldom go shopping one and if I saw a promo ongoing I will grab a dozen then let my Mother in law uses at will) I ternampak Lazada.com.my having promo on RM150 then RM50 voucher on their apps! Good deal right?! and that time Merries was like only RM189 for 3 bags!!!!!! so after plus and minus, it comes to almost the same price of Mamypoko plus FOC deliveries !!!Not only that, we can opt for cash on deliveries! F*cking cheap, senang, and trustable right!!!!

As picture shown ~! Bought 2 sets of it and stock it at home liao~

 
 
Therefore, do stay tune with Lazada app for more great discounts! Merries is really great! And I really recommend to those who really keen on this brand to purchase it from them as it is really cheap if compared with the mall. (so far I know only Aeon big n Aeon having this on their racks nia..do update me if u have seen it elsewhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment