Monday, August 24, 2015

Huggies Dry Diapers Review


After discharged from Mahkota Medical Centre, I was given several samples brands of diapers to try and as the typical busy-blur mum.. I totally forgotten all about the gift pack till Baby Sam runs out of diapers. Yes, ran out like not a single pcs left and I was stuck at home for confinement (but prison break after like 2 weeks?)


(Threw away the sample wrappers so gotta google this out)
 
So, I ransacked the goodies bag and found 2 pcs of Huggies Diapers hidden inside (which then I called up my mother to buy another bag of diapers, that time my mum randomly took a deliciously cheap diapers called "Hey Baby" which is on sale like RM26.90 for 80pcs of S size at Tesco)


The material was good to touch and the bands can be resealed on and off (which is quite important for newborns because u need to check whether she/he pooed or urinated a not whenever she cries)



(Baby Sam at 3 weeks old with Huggies size S)


I can't really comment much on this brand of diapers as I only uses like a bag of size S after my stock of "Hey Baby" finished. Cuz Baby Sam was still a newborn that time and she uses like a tons of diapers a day. Cry also change, no cry also change type..

Another reason of not using it was that time FB was on viral of Huggies having some chemical leaks, so hubby went like NO, WE MUST BAN HUGGIES TILL FURTHER NOTICE.

But during Huggies time, Baby Sam did not developed any rashes and the price was on sale when I bought it. It was like around RM30.90 for a bag, almost same price as Drypers and PetPet that time which made me like y not?

Parents can give it a try but beware of leakage, poos can leak out from the size as the gutters at the side doesn't fits well. Abit too loose and unlike Mamypoko's, the rubber gutters of its side is abit rigid for a skinny thigh baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment