Thursday, August 4, 2016

Merries Walker Pants Review


Kao Merries has always been my all time favourite diaper ever since I tried it on Sam.

Texture of it was great and soft which doesn't give Sam rashes..

This picture has shown me buying a dozen of it to stock due to the promotion that they have. RM58.90per bag for tapes, and RM39.90 per bag for pants. The next time I will stock it will be Baby expo this coming 30th Sept because whenever Kao participates a baby fair...their offer are so great that u will think of stocking for a year supply!







I started giving Sam walker pants this recently because she cant lay still for a nappy change. With the Walker pants, I have a peace of mind! I still use the tape ones during night though...cheaper in a sense.. walker diaper costs more~! 


Look at the W pattern on Sam's inner thighs? that's the effect I want. The rest of the diaper brands doesn't have such flexibilities (Mamypoko Air fit has it too) It is so nice, Sam loves the diaper and she is willing to come to me for a change whenever I hold a clean piece. Legs lift left and right , and off she goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment