Friday, August 5, 2016

Huggies Ultra Pants Review







As you can see, there's a bag of Huggies Ultra Pants for Girls in my stroller..
Story goes like this, I was out of town wit my baby and husband at Johor for a few days before we head into Singapore. The silly me forgotten to pack "extra" diapers and I've to grab some before entering Singapore. (do mind that Singapore exchange rate is pretty exp)



Following are the outlook of the diaper..
The store i went; Tesco didn't carry Merries walker pants. Mamypoko air fit pants only starts on Size L and Sam is only a M size girl. ..So I've to opt for another brand... (yes,  walker pants are easy for travelling. no need to lay down to change but a standing position will do)

This brand caught my eyes due to its promo price at RM 44.90 for 56 pcs (I aimed for a jumbo pax, god knows how much sam will need for 3 nights stay at SG)



Then, I started on wearing it on Sam and i already don't like it. Sam weights about 9kg and the diaper looks very saggy and "Droppy" even though it stated 6kg above.

Big bulk between the thighs, sticky tape behind for disposal purposes (This is esssential for travellers, as i often change Sam in the car and i need it to be tape down cuz i will only throw it at a pit stop). The sides of the diaper is hard to torn and i often ended up being elastic by its "elastic bands" around the waist area. Unlike Merries Walker pants, the tear is smooth and nice. This Huggies Gold Pants tend to be bumpy and there are fibres "Flying" around when i tore it.  The absorbent too is not as good as it claims. softness is ok but needs a change every 3 hours else Sam will develop rashes or diaper will looks like its being weight down to the legs due to the fitness of the diapers on Sam. 

In the end, after a bag of this.. I'll not purchase it again....



No comments:

Post a Comment