Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Similac Gain Plus Step 3 Review

Sam is finally 1 years old! So fast time flies! So I've to change her formula milk from Step 1 to Step 3! Yeah!!!Cheaper Supply!!!

Hahaha!!! Why skip a step? Because I made a phone call to Abbott Malaysia recently to enquire about it. Should I transit from Enfalac Step 1 to Step 2 Similac or just move to Step 3 instead. Advisor on the line told me just Step 3 will do as I told them Sam is eating well and Step 2 was for babies of 6months to 18 months. So why waste the time to get suited to it and change it again after sometime..

Oh, why do I change from Meadjohnson to Abbott suddenly?

Well, its complicated. I really love that brand and I did tried Enfagrow Step3. It turns out that Sam's tummy couldn't take it. She had her 1st hard stool and her anus was bleeding after forcing it out. I actually uses my hand to dig it out. yes. I know...so disgusting right but what de heck, little girl is crying out loud. I tried by making the milk more watery and made barley water for her still...the SAME outcome.


So, I adopted Abbott's Similac Gain Plus...I read it online about it and I love their veg blend oil. Their list of nutrients look ok too. But compared to enfagrow, maybe lesser DHA. But what to do?! 
Plus, my sister in law gave similac to her kids and they are quite smart for their age. 
Also, I am an Ensure Milk drinker. So I gave sam a try on this.

Immediately, she finishes every ounce of it and fell in love with it.

Normal stool and happy baby!





Price is ok and always give lousy promotion. they have this promo whereby you need to collect 48 scoopes only u can change a can of Similac.

Lousy presents as well. In fact, no presents at all! Abit disappointed because other brands gave blankets and etc.....

Maybe their milk is good till no need promo also people like me will continue to buy for their sake of children lo...

Recenttly, I went to an Abbott Fair at Midvalley's Aeon Big. Price for Similac was great at the price of RM 115.80 for 1.8kg.  But with no free gifts, unlike Enfagrow they are giving crayons and etc. Similac has none.

Being a stockist, again I bought 12 cans of it and it is my stock for the year.

So see you again Supermarket or Chinese medicine hall! or whenever my stocks of it ran out!

No comments:

Post a Comment