Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pampers cruiswe Review in Malaysia

Recently, I've bought Pampers brand from 11street. As we all know, Pampers is no longer selling at our local supermarket. I was a Pampers baby according to my mum and I was eager to try this brand out when I accidentally stumbled on this at 11street.

Lucky for me I've gotten myself a 22% voucher at 11street! Hurray, so I used it and I got myself a piece of diaper at the price of RM0.46!

CHEAP! Even without the voucher, I still think it is cheap compared to Merries.




Pampers cruiser to be exact. ..

Bear in mind that if your goods is over RM99, shipping fees are free at 11street.

The seller for the Pampers was fast and great. Within 3 days I got the stuff delivered to my doorstep.

Sam was weighing about 7.5kg. (Yes I know, damn small for a year old baby) and I've overpurchased Size L Merries. So without further ado, I opened up the pampers package.

I discover the size is actually smaller and slimmer than Merries. However, the elastic band was great. It can accommodate Sam's big tummy and just nice to wrap sam's little thighs... 



Design is bit plain with the logo can be seen behind. I've compared this brand with my all-time -favourite, Merries, this brand works well with Sam. It doesn't leak at night and rashes-free even the whole night full with it.

Maybe this is an imported brand of diaper, made in Korea. That's y sam can use.

With all these brands of diapers, I come to realise that Sam can only use diapers that are made in Korea and Japan!

What an expensive Butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment