Thursday, November 5, 2015

Updates: Mama expo at MITC 2015

 
Tadah!
 
As guilty as charged, from the picture u can see it all.
 
I've bought walker pants of a carton (6 pax) and free 1 pax at the price of RM210!!
 
Same good deals from Lazada of RM150 foc RM50!
 
And this is better as it is hand carry and haul back the goods like a champion!!!!!!
 
 
 


Ok, back to the story.

Why I choose to buy Merries Walker Pants?

This is because as a principal of a childcare centre. I had witnessed the power of it.  From 9am till 12pm, no leakage at all. No buldges even after wearing it, just like a normal underwear due to the thinness of it. Till the point that my fellow educators didn't realised even after touching the child.

With this amazing offer, I quickly snatched a carton as pax at the supermarket will costs me RM36.90 or more.

So stay tuned to mama expo if Merries Kao was to set up a booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment