Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mamypoko Maxi Absorb & Mamypoko Air Fit Pants

During Maxis's reward voucher of RM30 without any minimum spend.
 
I went and bought myself 3 pax of L size Mamypoko Maxo absorb due to the value offer.
 
 
It was at the price of RM 87.90 and after the discount, it was RM 57.90 with no shipping charges as I bought it during free-shipping day.
 
At the supermarket, it was selling at least the price of RM27.90 but with this voucher thingy. a pax only costs me RM19.30!
 
Not bad right?!

 
 
Anyway, i sold it off after awhile because my mother in law refers Merries as she is not keen of changing diapers.
 
 
Told her off that even Merries too have to change diapers oftenly but to no vail.
 
 
Anyway, I had two vouchers from Maxis as hubby too is a user.
 
 
I was drawn to this Mamypoko Air fit as it stated it was made in Japan.
 
It was on Lazada at the price of RM68. There i went. Purchased it at RM38. HAHAHAAHA!
 
 
What a good bargain!!!!


All of these purchases have not been used. Will post it again when I started to use it on Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment