Friday, September 11, 2015

Drypers Wipes Review + Drypers Talcum Powder Review + Pureen Wipes Review

 
As you can see, I put up an image of an inside of a Drypers Wee Wee Dry package.
 
It is said that with these codes, we can redeem points at www.drypers.com.my
 
And being a stockist of everything even though the product is not suitable to me, I redeem every packets of Drypers I had. (I got like, 6 packets of it or more)
 
 
 



After collecting so much points, I saw an ad of Drypers that can change Baby Wipes & Talcum Powder...delighted and everything, I quickly redeem it as I feel that this is worth it.. (They offers toys n etc...but I got too many of those from gifts..)


 
The goods arrived. (Which I redeemed two sets of it but took only a set of pic) like AFTER A MONTH!
 
Review for the Drypers Talcum Powder, smells great but not using it as my paed said talcum powder are not encourageable as it causes allergy and baby may inhale it.
 
I realised many typical grandmothers love to use powder to put it at baby's neck area and their genital areas. (well my MIL actually powder my girl till it looks like KFC fried chicken ready to be fry)
 
It is a wrong concept as the powder may even cause redness to go viral. the actual way to prevent the redness is to use a diaper cream. for my case I uses Sudocream which I got a sample from MMC.
 
So this talcum powder was given away and never to be seen
 
As for the Review of Drypers Baby Wipes? BAD. it smells good, feel good but not good for a baby butt.( while at least to Sam) I was using Pureen Fragrance free Baby Wipes with Mamypoko or Merries Diapers.  There were no rashes at all. TILL I change the wipes. Sam's ass turn glowing red.
 
 
(Pureen Frangrance Free Baby Wipes Jumbo pack. free a refill pack and 30s at the price of RM19.90 offer price at Madam Kings)


Then only I realised wipes too play a factor of a red bum.

So far the wipes I had used are Pureen Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (Red, Blue, Orange, Green in the size of jumbo, 100s, 30s and 80s) which I find that all no different as it is frangrance free and Pigeon Wipes & Mamypoko Baby Wipes.

Don't look down upon Mamypoko wipes, like my previous post about that brand. it has larger sheets and smell great. and the most important thing is it doesn't cause redness.

Pigeon Wipes was great too but cuz of the price. I did not continue to use it as Sam poos a lot...

Conclusion, The Drypers wipes will be used as my hand wipes after I clean Sam's butt with either Pureen's or Mamypoko's.

No comments:

Post a Comment